Serving size : 3tbsp (35gr)
Bag of 400gr (14.10 oz ) servings per container : 11
Bag of 800gr (28.22 oz ) servings per container : 22
Bag of 1500gr (52.91 oz ) servings per container : 43
An exceptional product made from pure flours and powder hops offers you the opportunity to flood your kitchen with scents of a bygone era and create your own pure homemade rustic sour bread.
Hops is a plant known mainly as a basic raw material for brewing.
Use in the kitchen, in the pharmaceutical and as a herb decoction. The yeast are rich in vitamins, amino acids, mineral salts.
Ingredients : wheat flour, corn flour, grind hops seeds
Storage : Keep it in a cool & dry place
What Is Leaven
Small amount of dough ( usually bread ) from previous kneading is left to be fermented and used to produce new yeast ( instead of beer yeast ).
What We Made With The Leaven
We make by far the most delicious, most healthy and bread with better organoleptic characteristics.
What Offers The Leaven
The fermentation of the dough from the leaven gives, besides fantastic taste and smell, some properties that do not have the bread with yeast.
When eating bread leavened the blood sugar goes much more smoothly at lower levels than with bread with yeast. This effect lasts for many hours after the consumption of bread, as a drug that regulates glucose levels in the blood.
The same happens with the gluten so people intolerant to gluten can more easily eat leavened bread.
How To Make Leaven
Dissolve 20gr of yeast with 100-150gr water and add some white flour, just enough to make the mush mixture then add even 150 ml water and flour to become a thick batter .
Leave it in a warm place for all night and in the morning you continue kneading normally with all remaining ingredients.
Pure Homemade Rustic Sour Bread
Ingredients : 600ml water,700gr flour,1 teaspoon salt,1 ½ teaspoon sugar,leaven
- In a large bowl, dissolve the leaven in warm water (not hot).
- Add most of the flour, salt and sugar.Knead well and add flour as needed so the dough does not stick in our hands.
But careful not to put much flour, not to become the bread our very tight.
- Knead for 15-20 minutes.
- Cover your bowl with a clean towel and leave in a warm place for 8-12 hours, until doubled in size.
- Shape the dough into loaves or our loaves and place in pans accordingly, which we smeared lightly with oil. The carve top with a knife and brush them with a little water (here we can put on top and sesame and walk a little with your hand). Let it rise again.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C, for 40 minutes or so (depending on the oven and bread size).
A Small Tip
When you pull the bread, if we want to keep the crust soft, wrap them with a clean kitchen towel and let cool upright.
Loyalty Reward Points
Get 1 point for every 1$ you spend on the product.
For the shipping cost you will not reward with points.
In every order, we will be sending the total points you have earned until that moment.
When you reach 100 points we will reward through paypal a discount of 1$
If you have remaining points, will be added to your next orders until again reach the 100 points and get the new reward of 1$ through paypal.